Our data collection is registered with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information under the registration number of: (soon)
Personal information refers to information that is connected to a User’s name, and may include things such as a User’s email address, mailing address, telephone number, and demographic information, also date and place of birth and mother’s maiden name in case if the User purchases a product or service. Buzz&Go collects personal information when Users voluntarily submit it to us.
For example, we may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources that we make available on our Site.
When you visit our website: we collect your cookies. These data is being processed until 30 days.
The legal basis for the data collection is your consent which is presumed based on the fact that after being advised on the data collection you continue visiting our website.
When you register on the site: we collect your name, e-mail address, date of birth, city, country. These data is being processed until your registration is valid, i.e. until you cancel your registration.
The legal basis for the data collection is your consent which is presumed based on the fact that after being advised on the data collection you complete your registration.
When you subscribe to the newsletter: we collect your e-mail address, name and country. These data is being processed until your subscription is valid, i.e. until you cancel your subscription.
The legal basis for the data collection is your consent which is presumed based on the fact that after being advised on the data collection you complete your subscription.
When you purchase products or services from us: based on service contracts we collect you name, mailing address, place and date of birth, mother’s maiden name, phone number and e-mail address in order to identify you in accordance with the legal regulations as a client. These data is being processed until your contract is effective and 6 months afterward or in case you have overdue payables based on the contract than until these payables are duly settled Furthermore in case you purchase a product with a warranty period than until the end of this warranty period.
The legal basis for the data collection is your consent which is given by you signing and accepting the General Service Terms and Conditions.
In addition to personal information that we may receive from Users, Buzz&Go may collect other information from Users using the following technologies:
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Site places on the hard drive of a User’s computer. Cookies remember information about activities on the Site to make a User’s visits to the Site more enjoyable and valuable by providing a customized experience and recognizing a User’s preferences. If a User has chosen to disable cookies on his or her browser, some of the functionality of the Site may be lost. Certain services provided by Buzz&Go, require that cookies be enabled in a User’s browser and cannot be used when cookies are disabled.
- Flash Cookies. (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that a User selects, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages requested by the User’s browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term entered or the link clicked to bring a User a webpage. The web server log also may record information about a User’s browser, such as IP address and the cookies set on the browser by the server.
- Device information. We may collect information about the mobile device or computer used to access the Site, including without limitation the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Buzz&Go participates in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about a User’s use of the Site so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to a User’s interest. That advertising may appear either on the Site, or on other websites.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Buzz&Go may use a User’s personal information collected by the abovementioned methods for the following purposes:
- To comply with obligations prescribed by law: in certain cases we must be able to identify our contracted clients, service providers who either purchase or provide services for us – for example for tax purposes.
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use personal information to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from taking part in the promotions, contests, surveys or other Site feature we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each contacts.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User joins our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use reasonable measures to help prevent personal information from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy.
Taking into account the latest technical development and the state of the art we make arrangements for and carry out data processing operations in a way so as to ensure full respect for the right to privacy in due compliance with the legal regulations. We implement adequate safeguards and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, public disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as damage and accidental loss, and to ensure that stored data cannot be corrupted and rendered inaccessible due to any changes in or modification of the applied technique.
Nevertheless while Buzz&Go attempts to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and Buzz&Go cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processed personal data can only be seen by our colleagues in a position with authorization to do so.
There can be cases where we involve a data processor to perform certain operations of the data, in particular recording, registering, classifying, storing, modifying, using, querying, transferring, disclosing, synchronising or connecting, blocking, deleting and destructing the data, as well as preventing their further use. Please note that the data processor proceed based on our orders and in accordance with our instructions, the data processor cannot control your data for own purposes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There may be instances when Buzz&Go may disclose personal information without providing a User with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of Buzz&Go, other affiliated companies or their employees, agents, and contractors; to protect the safety and security of other Users; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if Buzz&Go sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, Buzz&Go may transfer personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
All data transfers and discloses are registered into transmission log showing the date of time of transmission, the legal basis of transmission and the recipient, the personal data transmitted, and all further information prescribed by the relevant legislation on data processing.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Users may request from us:
- a) information on personal data being processed:
Upon User’s request we shall provide (within 25 days max, and once a year free of charge) information concerning the data we control relating to him, including those processed by a data processor, the sources from where they were obtained, the purpose, grounds and duration of processing, the name and address of the data processor and its activities relating to data processing; conditions and effects of any data incident and measures taken with a view to eliminate them and – in case User’s data was transferred – the legal basis for such transfer and the recipients.
- b) the rectification of User’s personal data:
Where a personal data is deemed inaccurate, and the correct personal data is at our disposal, we will rectify the personal data in question. In case you find that your personal data is inaccurate please do not hesitate to contact us.
- c) the erasure or blocking of User’s personal data, save where processing is rendered mandatory:
personal data shall be erased if:
- so requested by a User;
- incomplete or inaccurate and it cannot be lawfully rectified;
- the purpose of processing no longer exists or the legal time limit for storage has expired;
- so ordered by court or by the authorities or if processed unlawfully.
Personal data shall be blocked instead of erased if so requested by the User, or if
there are reasonable grounds to believe that erasure could affect the legitimate interests of the User. Blocked data shall be processed only for the purpose which prevented their erasure.
In case based on the legal regulations we must refuse to comply with the User’s request for rectification, blocking or erasure, we shall communicate in writing or upon consent of the User via e-mail (within 25 days max) the factual or legal reasons on which the decision was made for refusing the request for rectification, blocking or erasure.
In the above cases and in case Users assume that their rights has been breached they have the possibility for seeking judicial remedy or lodging a complaint with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (contact detailed below) in accordance with the provisions of the Hungarian Privacy Act (No 112 Act of 2011).
Bocskai út. 77-79.,1113 Budapest
If Buzz&Go needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you we may do so by email, telephone, or mail via the contact details you provided us.
Contact of the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c
Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
Telephone: +36 (1) 391-1400
This document was last updated on August, 30th 2016